The City of Aurora Police Department nor Roller Auctions has any knowledge as to the condition, safety, keys or mileages on units in this auction.
Please Review our Frequently Asked Questions for More Auction Information
No refunds for any reason will be provided.
February 2024 - City of Aurora Impound Vehicles
Impounded Vehicles by the City of Aurora Police Department. Including Trucks, Cars, SUVs, 4x4s, Trailers, Much More!
- Condition of units in this auction is unknown including mileage.
- Out of state users check with your local DMV on whether they will provide a title from the bill of sale provided.
Please Read our FAQ Page for Commonly Asked Questions
All items in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. There will be no refunds issued for any vehicles in the auction. The City of Aurora Police Dept. Nor Roller Auctions warranty or representation as to the condition, safety, equipment or mileage on any vehicle in the auction. Each vehicle will have the impounded reason listed within the lot description.
Vehicles may be removed from the auction prior to the auction starting to close if the original owner picks up their vehicle from the impound lot.
- There will be a 13% buyer's premium (reduced to 10% if paying in cash or cash equivalent) added to all winning bid prices, and the buyer’s premium is subject to all applicable sales tax.
- There will be a $50 authorization to your credit card on file
- Please Click Here for a brief Video on How to Register for our online auctions if you have not already done so.
- Tuesday, February 20th
- 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Removal days will be February 24th (Saturday) & February 25th (Sunday) from 9am - 3pm.
- Monday, February 26th - Wednesday, February 28th by Appointment Only
- All Vehicles must be towed/trailered off the impound lot.
- The Impound Lot will not provide assistance of any kind in the removal of the vehicles.
- Some vehicles may have keys that were impounded with the vehicle. There is no guarantee these keys will fit the vehicle. Please be prepared to have a locksmith if necessary.
- A hard copy Paid Invoice must be presented at time of removal
- Payment Days Will Be: February 21st from 11:30am - 4:45pm, February 22nd 8:15am - 4:45pm and February 23rd from 8:15am - 4:00pm. No exceptions - After this timeframe backup bidders will be contacted to purchase these units.
- Payment will be accepted at Roller's Office, 7500 York Street, Denver, CO 80229
- Payments will be accepted in Cash, Cashier Checks, Wire Transfers or Credit Cards. Business and Personal Checks will not be accepted.
- Payments by bank wire transfer, cashier checks or cash at will receive the 3% reduction off the buyer's premium
- If your auction purchases are not paid for by the removal deadline specified above the credit card on file will be charged a re-listing fee of 15% of the total bid price(s).
- Those individuals not paying will not be permitted to participate in future auctions
- All Applicable sales tax will be paid to the County Department of Motor Vehicle when you register your vehicle(s)
Bill of Sale:
- A Bill of Sale and all necessary documentation will be provided at time of payment to take to your Colorado County Department of Vehicle to obtain a valid title
- Out-of-State requirements vary by State.
- Please contact your local county to inquire about their process
- There will be no Temp Tags issued
Please Note: The Bill of Sale paperwork takes time for us to process. Winning bidders will be sent an email asking you to provide the information for your paperwork. Please respond to this email to help prevent wait times in our office.